The Problem & The Solution
Eco-friendly rice straws that last longer, cost cheaper and leave no waste for future generations
Plastic bags may take anywhere 50-1000 years to decompose!
Aluminium cans take 80-250 years to decompose!
Plastic beverage holders take 450 years to decompose!
Plastic bottles take about 500 years to decompose!
Mono fishing lines (plastic) take about 600 years to decompose!
Biodegradable straws made from 100% natural ingredients
(HACCP / ISO 22000 Manufacturing Standards)
- Eco-friendly & Edible
- 4-10 hours in cold drinks
- 2-3 hours in hot drinks
- Significantly lower ASP versus other eco-friendly straws in the market
- Growing awareness on plastic waste pollution
- More restriction and ban on disposable plastic straws
- Decomposes completely in 90 days